All customers purchasing Bug-A-Salt products must certify that they are eighteen years of age or older and agree to the terms of the "Security Policy and Code of Conduct" before completing their order. SKELL Inc., manufacturer of Bug-A-Salt products, MACVAD EUROPA GmbH, MACVAD Ltd, and its employees, officers, directors, contractors and advisors all take safety seriously. That is why we have compiled this "Security Policy and Code of Conduct" for the use of our product.
If you do not agree to abide by this "Safety Policy and Code of Conduct", do not purchase Bug-A-Salt for yourself or others.
- Handle the Bug-A-Salt product with care at all times. Do not under any circumstances point the product at any person, pet or valuable personal property.
- Never leave the product in a position where it could cause damage to people, pets or personal property.
- Never direct Bug-A-Salt products in the direction of a person's body, face or eyes.
- The product is designed to be used against flies and other harmless insects and should not be used in a way that could harm people or pets.
- Bug-A-Salt products are intended only for shooting salt at flies and other harmless insects. Do not use the product to shoot salt on other animals including cats, dogs and other mammals. Do not spread salt on mice, rats or other rodents. Do not attempt to spread salt on poisonous or otherwise dangerous insects/invertebrates, reptiles or mammals, including but not limited to bees, wasps, spiders, snakes and scorpions.
- Do not spread salt on beneficial insects such as butterflies and other pollinating insects.
Under no circumstances may the Bug-A-Salt product be modified in any way. Modifying the product voids the warranty and is extremely dangerous and in some places against the law. SKELL Inc., MACVAD EUROPA GmbH and MACVAD Ltd are not responsible for injury or death in connection with any modification of the product, whether in appearance, structure or internal mechanisms.
Customers who purchase or use the product are solely responsible for understanding the laws governing the purchase and use of the product in their country, state or municipality. You may not tamper with, alter, paint over or remove any safety features or warning labels on the product. These features and labels are designed to keep you and others safe when using the product. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in injury or harm to yourself or others. Under no circumstances may any other projectile, including but not limited to objects, powders, chemicals, liquids or other substances, be loaded into the Bug-A-Salt product other than common table salt (NaCL).
SKELL Inc., MACVAD EUROPA GmbH and MACVAD Ltd, its employees, officers, directors and advisors and contractors are not responsible for the unauthorized use of any type of projectile not expressly recommended by the company for use in the product.
The purchaser and users of Bug-A-Salt products are solely and fully responsible for understanding and complying with national, state and other municipal/local laws related to their purchase, possession and use of the product. The buyer agrees to accept all responsibility for declaring the product to the appropriate customs service in the country they ship it to. SKELL Inc., MACVAD EUROPA GmbH and MACVAD Ltd are not responsible for the loss or confiscation of a Bug-A-Salt product by the customs or other regulatory authority of the country or region to which it is shipped/imported.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 without the direct supervision of a responsible adult who has read and understood this safety policy and code of conduct. SKELL Inc., MACVAD EUROPA GmbH and MACVAD Ltd, its employees, officers, directors and advisors and contractors are not responsible for the unauthorized or unsupervised use of the Bug-A-Salt product by persons under the age of 18, and we will not sell the product to anyone who has not certified that they are eighteen or older and have read, understood and agreed to this "Security Policy and Code of Conduct".
If you have questions about the safe use of this product either before or after purchase, please contact us either via detailed email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Immediately stop using the product if you do not feel confident that you understand the above "Security Policy and Code of Conduct". Please watch the instructional/safety video on YouTube that describes how to use the Bug-A-Salt product before using it. All of this website content is copyrighted by SKELL, Inc.
Do not copy or use our designs, images or written content without the express written permission of SKELL, Inc.